Friday, July 13, 2012

MS CRM 2011: N to N Import/Export WebResource

I'm glad to announce that I have finished my Import/Export N to N relationships tool for CRM 2011.

To use it all you have to do is to download solution, install it and try:

Using this tool you have possibility to export N to N relationships to text file using Id's or selected fields and import it back using Id's or fields for records lookup.
Comments and suggestions are welcomed.

UPD: In case you are getting error like 'Issues on line 1: Line has 1 instead of 2' the possible issue is in encoding of your source file. Save your CSV using Unicode encoding and repeat your attempt. I have already fixed the code to work with any encoding but unfortunately I'm too busy at the moment to fix and publish the whole solution again.