Sunday, June 13, 2010

Set default view for Service Calendar in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

My customer asked me to set default view for Service Calendar to 'Facility/Equipment'. I haven't found any available supported solution for this task, so I decided to use unsupported approach - inserting JavaScript in page of Service Calendar.

1. You should open folder of Microsoft Dynamics CRM website.
2. Open SM Subdirectory and open for editing home_apptbook.aspx file.
3. Locate following lines:

<head>
<cnt:AppHeader runat="server" id="crmHeader"/>
</head>


4. Modify this text to following:
<head>
<cnt:AppHeader runat="server" id="crmHeader"/>
<script type="text/javascript">
OnLoadCompleted = function()
{
var combo = document.getElementById('crmTypeSelector');

combo.value = 'equipment';
window.setTimeout(function() {OnViewTypeChange(combo);}, 0);
}

window.attachEvent('onload', OnLoadCompleted);
</script>
</head>

2 comments:

  1. how can I apply to crm 2011 online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      I believe that there is no possibility to do it for online...

      Delete